Posted by: lucky luke | 2008/07/31

where to fine a docter

I am a 27 year old male.I never really been for a checkup.yes i kno woman go often but i really like to see someone to see if everything is still know check blood pressure, cholestrol and just see if i am healthy. The thing is i have no idea who or what to see.Obviously i general practisioner is NOT the way to go. How do i find someone. I live in the Bellville/Durbanville area. Any ideas.Thanks

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Lucky Luke
You CAN see a general practitioner – they can do all the basic tests for much cheaper than a specialist. Try Dr Nieuwhoudt at Graanendal shopping centre or ask around from family and friends who a good GP in your area is.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: anxious | 2008/07/31

A gp is fine - all you need is a full medical. Your gp would then refer you to a specific specialist if the need arose.

All gp' s conduct thorough full medicals on a daily basis and this is all you need to start with. Just be sure to state that you want a thorough medical.

Reply to anxious

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.