Posted by: Minnie | 2008/07/21

Where to find a decent, intelligent man?

Are there any decent, intelligent guys out there? A man who respects, cherich a woman?
If there are, it' s only for a short period of time until they get to know them they get bored and and find another one...

Please tell me if I' m wrong..

I'm not available

Posted by: I think | 2008/07/22

Stop It Already - I think your theory is the other way around ie, men being responsible for changing women!!!< br> < br> To all female singletons, trust me when you least expect it to happen, that& #39 s when love will happen. I& #39 m talking from experience and those of other women I met through my emotional journey.< br> < br> Anyway, keep on looking after yourselves!

Reply to I think
Posted by: SR | 2008/07/22

Stop it already = good post

Reply to SR
Posted by: stop it already | 2008/07/22

guys comn decent and intelligent man, cant be that hard to find, One my best friend is one...

He is the most decent guy i know sht i remember when i use to be like him...but look what he has for a girlfriend ...and he still wants to marry her

i have a theory ----long time ago there was a group of intelligent men, fell in love and got played...but they turned bad and the very same woman who turned them bad are acting innocent you all know that one guy who worhsiped you and you said o a tena he is too much i need space , now you have it and a bunch of losers who will continue using you until you are dead....

every woman once had a good men i mean all...and you all know what you did to him

Reply to stop it already
Posted by: Me too | 2008/07/22

I see there are some funny men out there. There just isn' t a decent guy around. Men are men and even if they are in happy marriages, if you entice them at the right time they will go for it - thats just the way men are. I spoke to a pastor the other day who agreed (not that I would wanna bonk him because he is about as sexy as a wet dish rag). I don' t believe men really love and cherish a woman - we are around to cater to their every whim including cleaning, bringing in spare cash, washing, etc. but at the end of the day its all about sex.

Reply to Me too
Posted by: Maria | 2008/07/22

Bebe, not easy at all, but possible! I was single until I was 34, so there' s still hope for you. Actually, that' s too negative. Being single gives you opportunities that you may not have while in a relationship. Travel, hobbies, study... live life.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: bebe | 2008/07/22

Maria - it seems to be all that easy! I am an independent woman - beautiful - nice car, nice house, nice perfumes, clothes etc etc and guess what? it scares men away and I am not good enough for those that are up there - so it' s all complicated!! I' ll be 30 next year and who thought by now i' d still be single huh???

Reply to bebe
Posted by: Maria | 2008/07/22

Sorry Curious, I' ve got one too!

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Curious | 2008/07/22

Think I have the only decent intelligent man (apart from CS of course) and no, you can' t have him.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Me... | 2008/07/21

I' m in the same boat, except on the other side wondering

Reply to Me...
Posted by: Maria | 2008/07/21

I was just sitting here thinking about all the decent, intelligent men I know, and where they and their partners met. So here is a list: On the internet, at university, at church, in youth groups, via friends or family, at work... There ARE decent men, and they are most probably wondering where the decent women are. I think the trick to attracting a decent, intelligent man is to be an interesting, independent woman who has a life of her own and does not sit around waiting for a white knight to rescue her. She goes out and does her thing, in her career, her community, her church or wherever she is involved. She makes friends with men and get to know them before she lets them get to her heart...

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Zola | 2008/07/21

I agree with SR: who said it was a man' s game anyway? As men are busy playing women, how do they know that the women are not playing them? I think we women give the men too much credit and then they think they own the dating scene - they have the right to break hearts coz women are desperate. We make them believe that we are desperate by constantly complaining that we are lonely and we need them so bad.

Having said that...I also don' t know where descent men are - or if there are any.

Reply to Zola
Posted by: SR | 2008/07/21

For those who have embarked at playing men at their own game ....

My three theories

(1) Nowadays Woman are beating men more and more at their own game
(2) Woman have been beating men at their own game for Centuries, the degree and extent thereof has just been a well guarded secret
(3) Who said it was mans game anyway?

Sometimes a woman looking to play man at a game will tend not notice a prince even if he gave her a guided tour of the castle

Reply to SR
Posted by: Lady | 2008/07/21

Right there with you Poker...

Reply to Lady
Posted by: ME TOO | 2008/07/21

Are you looking for me???

Reply to ME TOO
Posted by: anon | 2008/07/21

watever ME !!!!

Reply to anon
Posted by: ME | 2008/07/21

Reply to ME
Posted by: L | 2008/07/21

There is nothing called " decent, and intelligent man"  especially in RSA.

Maybe look somewhere else, but definately not in South Africa

Reply to L
Posted by: poker | 2008/07/21

They dont exist!!! So Ive learnt to play them at their game....

Reply to poker
Posted by: anon | 2008/07/21

they definately on another planet.....if u ask me.

Reply to anon