Question
Posted by: Tania | 2007/06/07

where to discard E-waste in the N Cape?

Where can I discard my old PC and cell phone or any electronic waste in Kimberley or the Northern Cape?

Tania

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

I'm not aware of an e-waste disposal venue in your area; I've referred your question to eWASA (electronic waste association of south africa), so please check the forum again to see if I get any ideas from them.)

1
Posted by: EnvviroHealth Expert | 2007/06/25

eWASA says they don't know of any either; that Gauteng would likely be closest. Perhaps if you have enough e-waste one of the large recyclers (Desco or Universal recycling) will consider collecting. Why not ask around and see if you can find more people interested in adding their e-waste?

Reply to EnvviroHealth Expert