Question
Posted by: Princess | 2005/07/22

where r u?

Doc?
R YOU ok?

Remember, this is a 7-day a week task, so I HAVE to take at least 1 day a week to catch up with chores and shopping, and then, with so many dozens of questions being posted each day ( does any of the other experts get so many ? ) I have two and a half day's questions to answer on returning. This week, we went out on Thursday, so today I had to finish Wednesday night's questions, all day Thursdays, and now start on Fridays ! That's quite a pile !
And thanks for the kind thoughts, especially from El-JO, as we know how much you have on your plate already. Do expect the occasional pause, on this side !

3
Posted by: El-Jo | 2005/07/22

Dear CS, I’m worried about you. When you don't feel too good, just remember we are here for you too. We really want to hear how you are doing.

Reply to El-Jo
Posted by: Princess | 2005/07/22

he cant do that ...... doc, getting 2 attached 2 u.....u gotta check with us when u gonna be away... :)....only teasing....bn quiet without u tho...... miss your wisdom. hope u ok.

Reply to Princess
Posted by: ... | 2005/07/22

WednesdayThursday, the doc have another schuke wihich he also use as days to catch up on some errands.

Reply to ...