Question
Posted by: Tikkle | 2007/02/19

Where meet decent guys?

Hi there,

Where on earth does a decent girl meet a decent guy? I struggle to meet nice guys. I always end up with the "no-commitment" and "not-ready-for-a-relationship" type. Why are men like that these days?

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Man-o-man | 2007/02/20

well good guys are all over. I would suggest that you perhaps do some introspection on why do you end up with the "no-commitment" and "not-ready-for-a-relationship" type?

perhaps do some google search on Imago, that may give you a bit of a clue. Then you may have to change a thing or two about you, yourself. in any case the most important thing is that you attract whatever kind of a guy you end up with.

Reply to Man-o-man
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/02/20

Yip, guys that like clubbing can also be nice guys.

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: C | 2007/02/20

Just a note. I met my boyfriend at a club and he is the most caring, sensitive and wonderful man I have ever met.

Reply to C
Posted by: M | 2007/02/19

a handful of my professional male friends are single and having the same problem - they are out there looking for marriage. A clue - they are in rural outlying areas and the girls are in the cities looking for the same thing. No wonder they don't find each other!

Reply to M
Posted by: Anonymous | 2007/02/19

I suppose they want to be absolutely sure that they are ready for commitment before entering into a serious relationships. However, I can give you some guidelines: you can meet somebody decent through mutual friends, of (if you are a devoted Christian) at the church. Decent guys don't go to clubs to meet decent girls, so stay away.