Question
Posted by: Unknown | 2004/12/21

Where is the CyberDoc????????????????????????

Can someone please tell me where the Doc is?Look at the amount of postings that have not been answered.Im waiting so long 4 him 2 respond.

Doc...Where are you?????????

Unknown, I have no phone line at home – Telkom hasn’t been able to fix it for a week now. The only access to a landline I have is at work and the problem is that I have to work when I’m there. It is 19h00 now and I’m sitting here typing the answers when everyone else is at home already having a nice time. But I suppose you’re not really interested in that, are you? Anyway, hope you have a nice day because I certainly am NOT.