Question
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/06/03

where is the CS today????

alien abduction perhaps....mmmmm....

The naked nun has it about right, here ! For Pete's sake. Just once every wek ot 2, I spend a day shopping and doing other chores. Because everyone in SA seems to spend the weekend quarrelling and getting miserable, my MOnday pile of messages is always very large. Tuesday , like today, I answered all of Tuesday morning's messages then plowed through Monday's to catch up. No expert on earth answers as many questions as promptly as I do
Thanks, nn !

1
Posted by: naked nun | 2008/06/03

or MAYBE he escaped to alien land because humans proved to be too foolhardy and IMPATIENT to help! lol

Reply to naked nun