Question
Posted by: Breeze | 2007/05/29

where is JOhn

where is John,I tried holding it in but am getting worried sick, that we will never hear from John again.

Ness, any idea??

Hey John. See how many fans of JOhnNess ( and csness !) are pleased to hear from you again. And Ness, at least your puppies have good ( an expensive ) taste !

16
Posted by: Shae | 2007/05/29

I agree with you on the whole rather be single and happy than in a relatonship and miserable bit. Must say tho, there are times when one needs more than a packet of cheese curls and your fluffy slippers to keep you warm and cosy. I love that i get to go home to my place of sanctuary every day but i do so wish sometimes (specially on these cold days) that i could have a masculine frame to cosy up to - but alas, i am a creature of monogomy and would not be able to do the 'just for tonight' thing, so i guess i'll have to continue keeping those cheese curls stocks for now.

I have actually been seeing someone but he started to get all feely touchy and so i had to send him on his way.

Reply to Shae
Posted by: Ness | 2007/05/29

HEY HEY HEY Whats with the "single people like we are"?? Where's J I L L??

Reply to Ness
Posted by: John | 2007/05/29

Hi Shae - and how very nice to hear from you, too. And, yes, you are right, the recurring theme and failing and failed realtionships is indeed terrifying and makes good food for thought...

If you do stumble upon the full and fool-proof method of selectig a life partner, be usre to bottle it and patent it as I am convinced you will make a gazillion overnight.

I do wonder if the rising incidence - is it rising? - of poor relationships is a generational thing, something that seems to have gotten worse, or if it was always like that but somehow kept under wraps.

Single people, like we are, should consider the occassional aloneness as being better than loneliness within a relationship as being better. What do you think?

Reply to John
Posted by: Ness | 2007/05/29

Reply to the invite to facebook sweets

Reply to Ness
Posted by: John | 2007/05/29

Ness, you have mail.....

Reply to John
Posted by: Ness | 2007/05/29

Darling don't worry, if I went to a shrink I would end up buying them a sundeck with all my issues....LOL can't afford it

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Ness | 2007/05/29

LOL Ladies, there is more than enough of John to go around .....

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Breeze | 2007/05/29

Ness- see I knew you were gonna steal him from us!!! Ok you guys can e-mail each other but please do come back to the forum once in a while to check on us the rest of the fan club.

Reply to Breeze
Posted by: Ness | 2007/05/29

I create one quickly. Email me if you can

johncsness at yahoo dot com

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Shae | 2007/05/29

Hello you two, also watching from the sidelines.

Anybody else see a prevalence in the subject matters? It has left me a rather grim picture of what to expect of wedded (bedded?) bliss. Its quite sad to read of all the problems people are experiencing in relationships. Makes me wonder - lack of self knowledge or lack of societal integrity?

Is there a full (fool??) proof way of figuring out if that certain someone is what you need/ want?

Reply to Shae
Posted by: John | 2007/05/29

Breeze - Like I said - you are funny! I suppose that when there is a problem that I feel I could contribute to, I will. And I must congratulate on both your good taste and excellent manners: you are clearly well-raised.

Ness - I do indeed have an internet e-mail account but there is that vexing problem of posting the details here so that they are intelligible to those you want it to be and a mystery to anyone else. A bit of a Gordian knot, I suppose, unless one takes the plunge and, as the man said (and meaning something completely different), publish and be damned?

As for an interesting problem, I have several, all of them good, knotted stuff for several psychiatric theses (sp?). I am somewhat loathe to post them here but maybe I should serve these up one at a time, like it was radium. I saw that you yourself appeared to be in search of a shrink within driving distance. I hope that you were being a Samaratin, and that this was for someone else's benefit.

Reply to John
Posted by: Ness | 2007/05/29

Hello sweets. I have been SO busy. I just pop in and take a look every now and then... Make sure I'm sane.

Do you have a yahoo acount or something. We can't keep on driving CS nuts with our post.

One of us will have to come up with a really good problem but other than the puppies chewed up a R200 nail kit I have bought not an hour before (which CS i considered trautic at the time) I have no news.

xx

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Breeze | 2007/05/29

Whew! What a relief, I was really getting all worried, that we will never have the privilege of hearing from you. The first time I visited this side I had a pressing issue that I needed some insight on, the only reason that kept me coming back, was you. I was getting all frustrated that my daily dose has been taken away from me.

I even thought Ness has kidnapped you; she is keeping you all to herself.

I was about to hunt her down with my rifle.
It is very nice hear that you still around. I will wait and hope there is a post that you find interesting to have a piece of your beautiful mind.

my week is made!

Reply to Breeze
Posted by: John | 2007/05/29

Hiya Ness - I see you are fully paid-up member of the "Silence is Golden" club?

So, have you become QuietNess?

Reply to John
Posted by: John | 2007/05/29

Breeze (one can have such fun with that nic), I am here. Early in my youth, before the invention of internal combustion, I learnt the lesson of being quiet when I have nothing of value to say or add and rather to listen to the wisdom of others.

Worried sick? You're funny, Breeze, and a good laugh is always welcome.

Reply to John
Posted by: Ness | 2007/05/29

LOL..... his fan club awaits

Reply to Ness