Question
Posted by: Dude | 2004/10/01

where in the world

I was lookin 4 Michael Jackson...

thought he was with Bart Simpson....

been lookin all day... am I going the right way?

please give us a hint or clue...

where in the world can i find u?

shyte state of affairs really...

Ech, Santa Clause, indeed ! Reminds me of that classic line in a Marx Brothers film, when Groucho, selling dud real estate with a bogus contract, refers to the "Sanity Clause", and Chico says, cannily" You dont fool me--- there aint no Sanity Clause !"
And isn't Bart a bit too mature for Michael J, anyway ? Maybe you're planning a SA edition of the American caroon books, Where's Waldo ?

6
Posted by: Dude | 2004/10/01

seek and u fill find... i'll find that dude, am just used to doing things really quickly u know...

anyways... tahnks Lucia for clearin it up

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/01

Yip, it feels like he is santa clause, but I don't believe he lives that far north! Just a little north, like maybe Pretoria.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Lucia | 2004/10/01

Dude is looking for Prof Michael Simpson's details - don't think ya gonna get it dude....

All I know is that he sits on a koppie and it's very cold there - could be Santa Clause for all we know.

Reply to Lucia
Posted by: Dude | 2004/10/01

this is all code...

i don't smoke weed!

thanks anyway ... ;)

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/10/01

Getting hope from smoking dope not going to help you Dude,

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Chickie | 2004/10/01

Lay off the grass, Dude, its starting affect you.

Reply to Chickie