Question
Posted by: yoganist | 2004/01/22

where in centurion?

hi there, i am looking fora yoga studio in centurion , lyttelton area(in pretoria). Do you maybe know any?
Thanx 4 your help

Expert ImageYoga

Hi yoganist - I suggest you look in your local Link-Up magazine, which can be found at most health stores or e-mail them at linkup@naturalhealth.co.za or else look in the classifieds of your local newspaper. Try a few different styles and teachers before finding the one that works for you.
Chris

2
Posted by: annie | 2004/02/06

I live in Lyttelton Manor. I go to the Theosophical society in Sunnyside (although for the next few months it is just off Walker street whilst construction is going on). Would be happy to take you with me. Wednesday evening - leave at 4.45 back home by 7.45 pm.

Reply to annie
Posted by: Riekie | 2004/01/22

The Yoga Connection are situated just of the Old Jhb road, close to the crossing of Hendrik Verwoerd & Old Jhb rd. You can contact Charlene on (012) 660 2276 or 082 527 4880.
Classes are Monday at 9 & 17h30, Tuesday 16h30 & 18h30, Wednesday at 9, 15h30 & 19h00, Thursday 17h00 and Saturday at 9. This is a great class!!

Reply to Riekie