Question
Posted by: Confused | 2007/12/04

Where do I go from here.

Hi, my husband is very outgoing and always entertains customers. He is often out untill early hours of the morning and never wants to answer his phone. Or it's battery is dead. I have caught him chatting(flirting) with two different woman and he always seems to come up with some sort of excuse or that he does it to make himself feel better about himself, and that he would never take it further. I found an email conversation between him and another woman previously and him making plans to meet her. I confronted him and his first words were I should not have seen that and than comes up with all these different excuses and ways to get out of it. He never does anything and it makes him feel good.
Well I do not trust him and I don't know how to move on from here. What do I do. I feel really empty and can't think any further right now. Will I ever be enough for him?

I'm always puzzled by how the taxman ever buys the myth that taking "customers" out drinking way into the night has anything at all to do with business. Its an excuse for drinking and perhaps flirting or whatever else the guy gets up to, but it is NOT about anything resembling good business. Insist that he join you in marriage counselling.

4
Posted by: hans | 2007/12/04

get out while you can...don't turn a blind eye to what's sooooo clear! i used to lie to go out drinking and party all night and when my girl left me it hurt us both...but it's the best thing she could've done for herself when i think of how i lied and how it killed her to stay...go now

Reply to hans
Posted by: Li | 2007/12/04

Well my advise to you is get out of that relationship while you still can, 'coz you can see all the signs that this man clearly still wants to play.

Reply to Li
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/12/04

insist on going with him but if he refuse have your friends too! and have a good time.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: Zeet | 2007/12/04

I feel if you feel within yourself that you cannot trust him anymore, you probably cannot.
Why not give him back some of his own medicine? You also need to "feel good"? Be open about it and let us see how he copes?

Reply to Zeet