Question
Posted by: Row SA | 2007/05/29

Where can you meet some nice girls?

Is there anywhere that peolpe could go to meet lesbian girls that's not a freak show. I've recently come out and would like to start meeting some people. In JHB.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

7
Posted by: Sexyd | 2007/06/01

thanks Whatwhat24!
have a good day!

Reply to Sexyd
Posted by: whatwhat24 | 2007/06/01

hi

Heard of a lesbian club called Bent in Durban. go to wwwDOTbentDOTcoDOTza for more details

cheers

Reply to whatwhat24
Posted by: sexyd | 2007/05/31

Hi there,
anyone know where i can go in durbs???? i used to go to club 330 but that has closed down now, any other ideas?

Reply to sexyd
Posted by: Row SA | 2007/05/30

Where is angels? I stay in Randburg so that would be great, yes I do row for those interested.

Thanks for the help

Reply to Row SA
Posted by: TTM | 2007/05/29

Angels (Randburg) and Partners (PTA) every second Saturday!

Reply to TTM
Posted by: whatwhat24 | 2007/05/29

hi

i know of your pain...when one eventually comes out they expect to know everything about the gay community etc.

go to the site wwwDOTplaygroundclubDOTcoDOTza they hold monthly parties where professional lesbians meet. 88 in norwood also has a decent lesbian community. hope that helps.

p.s are you a rower? just curious because i used to row and know quite a few rowers myself

cheers
whatwhat24

Reply to whatwhat24
Posted by: Some girl | 2007/05/29

Its an pity that u from JHB i would love to meet u

Reply to Some girl