Question
Posted by: EKKE | 2004/12/14

WHERE CAN I JUST TALK AND TALK-

Where can a guy just talk and spill whatever is in his mind.Just let out 55 years of whatever(i hate this word)

Well, Eke, there's this forum. And then, too, what you're seeking is one of the main functions of counselling / psychotherapy, with the added bonus that the counsellor / therapist can help to add the the comfort of just releasing all that stuff, and help you draw useful conclusions from the process.

6
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/15

Ekke - go for it ! Talk to us dear ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Paul | 2004/12/15

Let it all out here, sometimes knowing someone else knows help.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: TIK Ouer | 2004/12/15

Ontspan mens dink partykeer jou lewe is swaar maar ons buite is net so eensaam met ons probleme. Skryf maar vir my.

Reply to TIK Ouer
Posted by: Q | 2004/12/15

Point taken EKKE!!! Relax this guy needs to talk!!!! Enjoy the day!!!

Reply to Q
Posted by: FIRST EKKE | 2004/12/15

Those of you who know me as "ekke" - please note that this is not me....

Reply to FIRST EKKE
Posted by: Q | 2004/12/15

You are more than welkom to talk on this forum, here you can stay annonomus and I think you will be surprised at the support that you will get from the forum users and the advise is always relavant and good, because some where someone has gone through simmeler experiances. The spelling is not always crack speaking for myself but the rest is impeckable. Try it it works!!!! good luck with this jurney we will support you as we can!!!!!

Reply to Q