Question
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2008/01/19

Where can i get info?

Hey guys,

The first 2 weeks at my new job was great, but hectic...

I need help please where can i get info on a place to rent? Most websites etc just show the more expensive flat rentals...

Help please please!!

Hope u r doing great!!

Hugs and love...

ChamboyXXX

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again to you Chameleon Boy and good to hear from you again..... I hope you're doing well and congrats on the new job.

I can't suggest a website where you can find accommodation, but two suggestions: 1) I know you're in Cape Town, so tell us how much you can afford to pay and maybe a visitor to the forum will be able to help you, and 2) Try the classified section of The Argus.

I hope your spate of being mugged has come to an end.... ?

3
Posted by: DragQueenB | 2008/01/20

I also find that it's less painful when you actually go to the area you want to stay in, and pick up one of their local community newspapers.

Reply to DragQueenB
Posted by: Jay | 2008/01/20

Gumtree is your best bet - I found a really fantastic place within 1 week of looking on there - www dot gumtree dot co dot za

Good luck!

Reply to Jay
Posted by: DLB | 2008/01/19

Try the junkmail?

Reply to DLB