Posted by: rain | 2003/02/18

Where can I find the prostate

Can u please tell me where I can find the prostate? I have heard that some men enjoys this very much when the prostate gets stimulated and sends them to a very explosive orgasm, is this true?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

The prostate is the organ responsible for producing a good part of a man's ejaculate. Located inside the body, in the region between the anus and the base of the scrotum, the prostate is primarily accessable through the anus. Inserting a finger into a man's anus up to about the second knuckle (as you are facing him), then curling the finger slightly towards yourself will give you direct contact and stimulation of most men's prostate gland.

You'll find that as a man ejaculates, the entire area around the prostate, including the anus (especially if you have your finger in it), will throb noticeably. Stimulating this area even lightly during orgasm causes a man to have uncontrollable orgasmic spasms. Often, men will experience much longer periods of orgasm and will ejaculate with far greater intensity and volume.

This phenomenon caused the creation and popularity of the butt plug, a cone shaped plug that is inserted into a man's anus during sex and left in position until orgasm.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Dairy Maid | 2003/02/18

Up your ass. :-)

Reply to Dairy Maid

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.