Question
Posted by: Willy | 2003/03/07

Where can I find bigger condoms?

I am slightly oversize; about 20 cm measured along the top side of the penis, and the girth is more or less in proportion (have not measured).

Condoms do not fit nicely. The length is more or less ok, but the diameter is not sufficient, and after a while, it is actually sore.

The only bigger condoms that I could find are only longer, not bigger in diameter. Where can I find bigger condoms in Pretoria?

I have also been wondering about the spread of HIV and my problem. Regardless of what anybody says, big dicks are more in demand, but one cannot find condoms that fit. I think this is a big flaw in the wear condom campaign against HIV. Does anybody know something about this?

At a large chemist, like Dischem or Pharmarama. Your best bet (no matter in what town you reside) is to sample different condom brands until you find the most comfortable fit. Note: condoms advertised as "large" or "maxi" sometimes slip off even the "biggest" man. Female condoms is also an option, works great for anal sex as well.