Question
Posted by: Dieter | 2007/04/03

Where can I buy pH or litmus paper?

What is the best means of determining general health? Is it pH of saliva or blood?

Dear Dieter
I must admit that I have not considered using litmus paper to determine general health. Human saliva has an alkaline pH, while stomach acid has an acid pH, so I am not quite sure what you would like to determine. When I used to work in a laboratory many years ago we purchased litmus paper for our experiments from chemical suppliers. Otherwise ask your chemist if he has any idea where you can obtain litmus paper.

1
Posted by: Karen | 2007/04/24

I use litmus paper, they say first thing in the morning test the urine that should show your acid or alkaline !

Reply to Karen