Question
Posted by: Gouwah | 2007/06/22

Where can i buy a yoga mat?

i just started practicing Bikram yoga and really enjoy it. i would like to persue this practice more regularly but can'r seem to find a shop close by to purchase a mat.

Please advise of a shop in Southern Suburbs in Cape Town or in City Centre.

thanks

Expert ImageYoga

Hi Gouwah I know that Game does sell yoga mats or else you can try any good sports store. You need to pay attention to getting a mat that can deal with sweat so I would suggest also asking the people at the studio you practise at for guidance.
Chris

2
Posted by: Fairy | 2007/07/05

Hi Gouwah, just wanna know where I can sign up for the Bikram Yoga, I'm also in the the Southern Suburbs.

Reply to Fairy
Posted by: Yoga Follower | 2007/06/23

Dischem has a starter yoga pack (I bought mine about 4 months ago) and comes with plastic blocks, ropes etc, for use in Hatha Yoga.

I have a proper mat, which I treasure and hope to be able to start limited Hatha Yoga when a spinal & foot problem is sorted out.

Reply to Yoga Follower