Question
Posted by: Babes | 2005/07/15

Where are the HIV testing centres in London

I have just moved to London and would like to go for an HIV test but am clueless as to where I can go besides hospitals. Are there any centres where I can get tested at a minimum fee as I do not have much money at the moment.
Thank You

Babes, I suppose the easiest would be to visit a VD clinic. They should be easy enough to find or otherwise jut ask at one of the hospitals. Good luck.

5
Posted by: Babes | 2005/07/26

Its ok Anxious. Sorry for being sarcastic the other day but this whole thing is just stressing me out. Thanx for the well wishes though.

Babes.

Reply to Babes
Posted by: anxious | 2005/07/19

Ok sorry - i didn't mean to be rude or anything - just wondered why you didn't do it here in SA hope u enjoy your stay In the UK.

Reply to anxious
Posted by: Babes | 2005/07/18

Thank You Cyberdoc.
And to anxious, half of S.A have been to London so someone is bound to know and just for the record I didn't plan on getting someone elses blood all over my hands while I was here and therefore need a test only now see?

Reply to Babes
Posted by: Babes | 2005/07/18

Thank You Cyberdoc.

Reply to Babes
Posted by: anxious | 2005/07/15

How are people in South Africa supposed to know where there are HIV testing centres in London? If you have just moved there, why didn't you go while you were still in SA? Just curious.

Ask a local pharmacy.

Reply to anxious