Question
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/23

When you love sumone..........

two movies had a powerful inpact in my life.
And it wasnt "deep" movies at all.

1. The mexican
Those two were biggering & fighting & arguing about everything & anything. Then the question was asked.

"when two people love each other, really love each other, when is the point where enough is enough.?

The answer was NEVER
And the other one

2. Moulin Rouge

Such a beautiful love story & the music just moved me.
especially the song "Come what may", the secret song between them.

These two thoughts is what make me never give up. is so easy to give up in anything. And sumtimes people give up, then they start having afairs, lying, and do all sorts of stuff.just, they just stop caring....they do that i think because they give up on the relationship.
So if you feel today like giving up, and doing sumthing that will maybe hurt your partner....

1..the answer is NEVER
2. COME WHAT MAY!!!!!!!!

Anyone watched Secondhand Lions, now on DSTV ?

4
Posted by: fundi | 2005/11/23

The prince of tides and
When a man loves a woman

Reply to fundi
Posted by: Dee | 2005/11/23

The Shadowlands... Oh it breaks my heart.
The part that kills me is when Anthony Hopkins says:
"If I had never loved her so much, I would not miss her so much" It sums up what love is all about to me.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/23

Buzz, i agree.
Sumtimes one little thing that sumone else maybe doesnt even hear, strikes me so hard and changes my whole outlook on life.

But i also love phantom of the opera,the story is just amazing.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/23

I think people relate to different movies because of where they are emotionally at that moment in time.

The movie that had an enormous impact on me, was Gone with the Wind. I must have read the book 10 times, the words "quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" cut like a knife every time I heard Rhett Butler say it. I learn something new about the way people behave, every time I read this book.

The other play (and movie) that I can see over and over, is Phantom of the Opera. This story touches my soul, and the music is simply to die for.

Reply to Buzz