Question
Posted by: Sam | 2007/12/04

when will the bleeding stop

Good day

I have a great concern, since i have been off the injection 4 weeks now, i have been having bleeding not sure if it spotting or not but its not heavy just constant.It stops now and then then starts again in the last 4 weeks. I have tried Feminon but nothing it just wont stop.I want to conceive but due to this i dont even know where in my cycle i am or if i have a cycle!!! i was on the 8 week injection only for the 8 weeks so it was not long but my body is just not getting back into cycle. I have been unprotected since i stopped the injection and was unprotected on Friday as i was not bleeding and i started spotting 3 days after that and still spotting. What can i do when will it stop and normalize. Will i conceive if I'm bleeding and how will i know my ovulation .Please help!!

It can take several months for your cycle to normalise. The average time for return to fertility is 6 months. There isn't much you can do to speed this up.