Question
Posted by: Sha | 2004/11/26

When will I ovulate?

I am confused. Please help. I hear different things from all. Some say that I will be ovulating 14 days before my next period, some say mid-cycle and some 14 days from the start of my period. I have a 25 day cycle. I am quite regular. I had my last period on 12 November and I expect my next one on 6 December. When am I most fertile then? Also, how do you know if your tubes are blocked? Do you have to go for tests? My sister-in-law's tubes were unblocked and she conceived the month after that. Thanks

If your cycle is 25 days, you should ovulate on Day 11, so November 23.
You have to have tests to see whether your tubes are blocked.