Question
Posted by: Zanny | 2004/10/13

when will i fall preggies

please tell em what to do so that i fall preggies , i'm desperatley looking forward to be,other ladies have babies what about me when is my turn people i'm tired of waiting every time a months just pass by with having periods, I WANT A BABY,
i tried to have sex, on my ovulation days, before and after periods but npo help.

help me here, my periods started on the 9th oct saturday and end on the 12 oct tuesday when are my days to have sex here i mean cahnces of being preggies please help!!! Doc

Your fertile days are around 14 days before your next period. If you have been trying for so long you need to consult an infertility specialist.