Question
Posted by: Virgo | 2003/12/09

when will i fall pregant

i was 5yrs on da nu-istrtate. Left it on the 12/04/03. This month would be 8mnths. had an irregular period from the day i left the injection.
Was spotting from april till Oct. seen a heavy flow in Oct (18-20) after that just spotting
spotting stopped on 1st Nov. Seen period for 3 days 22-24 November
Dec seen it for 4 days 4-7

???

It can take up to a year after stopping the injection beofre you fall pregnant.

1
Posted by: Marilize | 2003/12/10

Hi Virgo,

It can take up to a year for your body to get back onto a normal cycle. I was also on nuresterate but only for 1 year and had my last shot end of January? I had very irregular cycles and only the last three months my periods started to get more regular 29-31 days.

But I think it's different for everybody, one of my friends on the forum was only one month off from nuresterate and then she fell pregnant.

I think you should give it time although we don't usualy want the hear it.

Good Luck
Marilize

Reply to Marilize