Question
Posted by: Confuzed | 2004/10/15

When will I be able to test again?

Hi, My last period was 12 September which would make my period to start 10 October roughly. It has not arrived yet and normally it would be here by now. I have not had any of the usual cramping etc, My breasts are a little tender but not much. I have not been feeling too well but it could be many factors. (I did have intercourse on 25 Sept which is around ovulation time I think) I tested with Home Pregnancy Test yesterday but it came back negative. Is it too early to test? When would be the best time to test again? Are there tests which are more sensitive than others and if so which? Thanks

Most of them are about the same. You can test again after a week if no period