Question
Posted by: wondering | 2004/10/25

When will a pregnant woman start showing a bump?

I've checked the archives and can't find anything. When will a preggie lady's bump start showing? Average- I understand everyone's body is different.
Ta

Between 12 and 20 weeks.

6
Posted by: Kate | 2004/10/26

My first - 7 weeks!!! That is when the first person noticed. I have always had a bit of a boep, it was just enhanced. I started wearing maternity pants at 10 weeks.

2nd pregnancy - a little later, I am now 16 weeks and in the last week the tummy has shot out. So clearly everyone is different, I suppose it depends on your body shape, weight etc.

I was quite slim when my first pregnancy started and this time I am carrying a bit of weight from the last one, so maybe that is why the two are different.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: landi | 2004/10/26

my bump started showing from four months - some ladies I think are very lucky not to show so soon - saves money on the preggy clothes! as long as baby is fine - we don't mind what we look like.

Reply to landi
Posted by: Rose | 2004/10/25

I'm 15 weeks pregnant for the first time, and already have a nice round tummy.

Reply to Rose
Posted by: DB | 2004/10/25

It is my 1st one, I am 26 weeks, and I am only starting to show now.

Reply to DB
Posted by: R | 2004/10/25

With my first one I only showed at about 28 weeks. I am 19 weeks now and still don't have a bump. It depends what I wear. If I wear those preggie brookies that comes over your tummy then I look a little preggies.

R

Reply to R
Posted by: Jelly | 2004/10/25

Usually from about 18 weeks.

Reply to Jelly