Question
Posted by: Pluto | 2005/12/06

When will 2005 end....zzzzzz

This has been the first year in my life that I cannot wait for a year to be over....I feel drained, tired and numb and am counting the minutes, never mind the days until I can go on holiday and re-charge the batteries. I cannot concentrate on work anymore, I don't want to talk to any friends or plan any social events......just wanna vegitate...................yawn

Aaargh ! And this year they add a leap second I kid you not ) so it'll be a whole second longer than last year !

1
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/06

id have to agree with you. this has prossibly been the worst year of my life. just praying that i can turn things around in 2006...

Reply to twink