Question
Posted by: H~ | 2004/02/04

When to use Creatine...

Good day Conrad...

I wonder if you may advise me on the ideal time to use Creatine...

I ask this because my friends are all pretty serious gymers and all are using Creatine with some great results! I have just started gyming and working out this month... so i am still pretty chunky in places and trying to shred the so called "December holiday fat..".

Would you recommend me first getting my fitness up and my body fat down abit more... or can i start taking it now! I have been told i can take it now... as with a proper gym routine it helps build the muscles... which return helps burn more body fat... but i have also heard that if you are not fit enough and start taking the stuff... you could just pack on the wieght (FAT) almost instantly...

I would like to hear your opinion...

Thanx alot!
H~

Creatine

Expert ImageBodybuilding

H~,

You can start using it now. Just ensure that you stretch enough and consume enough water. I would advise however that you first do a beginners program for 4 to 6 weeks and then go onto creatine.

Don't worry about the fat-have not heard of anybody who puts on fat while on or as a result of creatine.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: H~ | 2004/02/05

Thanx for the advise Conrad... much appreciated man!

Have a good day!

H~

Reply to H~