Our expert says:
Hi, you can try, a probiotic can’t harm you in any way and will help to restore and maintain the level of good bacteria or the so-called normal flora in your gut.
I recommend REUTERI because:
- it is scientifically tested to be safe and effective
- it is available as a chewable tablet and the dose is only 1 daily – suggest you get a pack of 30.
- it is not coated, therefore starts working in the mouth and is active throughout the gut.
Other factors that you should consider:
- Are you constipated?
- Are you taking enough fibre or perhaps OVER DOING the fibre?
- Are you taking in enough fluids?
- Are you eating a healthy balanced diet which includes fresh fruit and veggies?
- Are you getting some excersise?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.