Question
Posted by: haly babe | 2009/02/09

when to treat myself

hi i am currently on a diet and i do not have aclue when can i reward myself.i like cakes a lot and i tend to eat a lot at night.

Dear Haly Babe
I can't make head or tail of your question. Are you sticking to your diet strictly? or are you cheating nearly every day? and do you eat cakes at night or not? If you are being strict with your diet then you can probably have one serving of cake a week. The snag is that most people tend to starting eating their favourite foods in large quantities when the cheat once or twice and then undermine their whole slimming effort.