Question
Posted by: Preach | 2005/11/23

When to take multivitamens?

Hi there,

I would like to know when is it best to take my multivitamens.

I train in the mornings (get to gym at between 5:30 and 6). At 5am I drink a glass of mango/orange/pinapple juice with the following...

1 x Centrum, 1 x Salmon Oil Capsule, 2 x moducare.

Should I be taking these vitamens before or after gym?

Kind Regards,

Preach

Hi Preach

It really doesn't matter, to be honest. Or at least, I don't know of any research that has suggested that it is better take vitamins before or after gym. There is certainly no added benefit to taking them before. it's not as though you get a performance enhancing effect as a result of drinking them before you train. So I think you should drink them whenever you can, if you drink before you train, then it's fine to drink them before.