Question
Posted by: Monz | 2008/06/24

When to start panicking...

Ok, so I am 22 days late today, I am not pregnant and according to progesterone blood test I didn't ovulate in the last month (which is know now is why I am late)

I just want to know, how long before I will probably in general speaking terms start my AF again (more or less after how long or can't you say?) Or will I just skip this month completely? When should I start panicking that AF didn't arrive yet, or is 22 days a normal "lateness" still?

It is not normal, what you need to do is find out why you are not ovulating

3
Posted by: LL | 2008/06/24

There are wonderful ladies on the "Infertility forum" who might be able to help as well since they are ttcing and might have faced this problem.

Good luck!

Reply to LL
Posted by: Monz | 2008/06/24

I was at gynae on the day that I did the ovulation/pregnancy etc tests (when I was 11 days late) and he said it sometimes just happens that your hormones shift... He did all the normal check ups etc. And all was in order... (I went off the pill 7 months ago, so it can't be still be that, my cycle was like this the first month after I went off, and from there on 28 days, bang, always on time, maybe here and there a half a day or 1 day later...)

Ok thank you LL, so I will then look forward to the next cycle possibly starting at the normal date and count starting from there, as we are TTC.

Reply to Monz
Posted by: LL | 2008/06/24

Because you didnt ovulate you wont have a period, so you will most probably skip the month completely and hopefully have normal AF next cycle whenever you expected it.

Maybe you could see your gynae to figure out why you didnt ovulate..

Reply to LL