Question
Posted by: Lin | 2007/03/19

When to have intercourse

I have been on Clomid and today is day 13. Yesterday on the 12th day I had an Ovedrel injection. When will be the best time to have intercourse?
Also do you believe that th time you have intercourse can mean tht you'll have a boy or a girl? If you do, what time will be the best to have a girl?
Thanks for the time

Dear Lin

The best time to have intercourse would be 36-48 hours after the ovidrel injection.Unfortunately there is no scientifically proven formula for selecting the sex of your baby with natural intercourse. However, with advances in pregenetic diagnoses (PGD) it is possible to do sex selection, but this is not ethically acceptable in the vast majority of fertility centres worldwide.

1
Posted by: babygirl | 2007/03/22

Lin, go buy a ovulation monitor!!!! I tried for ages to fal pregnant until I bought one - realised that I was timing it wrong cause I had crazy ov cycles - we are now pregnant because of it ...bought mine online at fertilitree!com GOOD LUCk !!

Reply to babygirl