Question
Posted by: Lee | 2008/01/03

When to go to the gynea

Last week a did a home pregnancy test and it was positive a few days after that I did another one and it was positive aswell. I wanted to know how soon must I go for blodd tests to confirm the good news?

You don't necessraily need a blood test. As long as you see a gynaecologist by 8 weeks, that should be fine.

2
Posted by: Lee | 2008/01/07

Thank you very much Doc and Rosy.
It was confirmed I am pregnant and I am seeing my gynea in 3 weeks time when i am at about 7-8 weeks.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: rosy | 2008/01/04

is better to go and see yr doctor, for the pregnacy test. so u can really be sure u are pregnant, good luck to u.

Reply to rosy