Question
Posted by: STRESSED | 2007/07/21

WHEN TO GO FOR DNA TEST

Im pregnant (1st trimester) and there a lot of missanderstanding as boyfriend says its not his child.i suggested dat we do blood test while the baby is still inside.when is de suitable time for DNA test coz i can't go through dis pregnancy alone. PLS HELP

You cannopt have a blood test to determine paternity while still pregnant. The only way to do this is with an amniocentesis which is quite invasive and has a miscarriage risk.

2
Posted by: STREESED | 2007/07/22

YES HE IS.I HAVEN'T BEEN WITH SOMEONE ELSE.THAT'S WHY I WANT 2 DO THE DNA WHILE ITS STILL EARLY.

Reply to STREESED
Posted by: Devil | 2007/07/22

Is he really the father?

Reply to Devil