Question
Posted by: Fancies | 2007/11/28

when to do it..

Could you please explain to me what is the safest time to have sex, especially if you are not on contraceptives.

While Virgo has given you your fertile days, ovulation does not always occur at the expected time, so there isn't really a 'safe' period.

2
Posted by: zoe | 2007/11/29

I think Virgo has it all wrong. The days given are when you will be most fertile and you should not have sex then if you dont want to fall pregnant.

Reply to zoe
Posted by: Virgo | 2007/11/28

At the peak of ur cycle, so if u get ur period every 28 days every month that means ur peak is on the night of the 14th..so u count from the first day u get ur period as day 1 and when u reach the 14th day that night should be the night u ar most fertile....

So have sex the 13th, 14th and 15th night...

Hope this helps

Reply to Virgo