Question
Posted by: Margie | 2007/12/05

When to discontinue HRT'S

I have been using Estrofem since 2001. I am 53 years old. My first dosage was 4mg which has been reduced to 2mg. I have picked up 12kg in that period of time - with the last couple of years a steady weight gain. Howlong do I need to continue with the Estrofem, and will my weight gain stop if I stop taking HRT's. I eat healthy as well as excercise.

You could stop now and se4e if you have any symptoms. The weight gain is more likely to be due to changes in metabolism due to ageing, than to the HRT.

1
Posted by: Dlia | 2009/01/29

and historectomy thus no overies

Reply to Dlia