Posted by: Lisa | 2008/07/24

When the love is gone

Did anyone have ever being enough of someone I mean really enough but you don’ t know how to tell that person that you have enough of him. I m married with 3 kids. I believe the love between me and hubby long gone but both of us are scared to tell that spade is the spade, the things he had done to me, no body can believe I m still with him. Today in the morning I asked him to use my phone and call hospital to check my mom because she is in hospital, he asked why I don’ t call her by myself I told him I m scared as she was in bad condition last night after 10 minutes he decided to call unfortunately the number was wrong instead of calling switchboard he just hand me my phone.

After 12 I found out he is in hospital with my sister. The reason why he went there because he has to take my sister. Any thing my sister wants he run like headless chicken. I wish I can run away very far

See a personal counsellor to sort out and understand your own feelings, and consider mariage counselling to better understand what is happening between the pair of you. It sounds odd if he seems to eager to help your sister and not you or your mother, but only communication bwteen the pair of you can help to work this out

Posted by: Zaza | 2008/07/25

Thanks S, well said.

Reply to Zaza
Posted by: s | 2008/07/25

Sadi, who died and made you the relationship expert????? You have absolutely no reason to judge anyone for anything......It is so clear that Lisa is a very loving mother and wife and she is working on the situation by going to counceling with her hubby...if she is not happy and he is not happy then by all means it is their choice what to do!!!!! I think that all of this she is going through is not just affecting her situation but the kids always comes first and I think that getting divorced if it is going that way is better for the kids than living with an unhappy mother and father.......people living in glass houses should not throw stones lady and if you dont have any constructive advice please dont post a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to s
Posted by: sadi | 2008/07/24

Hi Lisa
The writing is on the wall. I have no sympathy for you or your husband, but i really feel sorry for 3 kids that have to grow up in a house like that!! What about the kids?? Or are you both so selfish and immature that they dont really matter!!

Reply to sadi
Posted by: Alice | 2008/07/24

Lisa I' m sorry for what you' re going through. I don' t know you mentioned that he' s highly educated and your not, that has nothing to do with love or a relationship.
Why don' t you try counselling by yourself since you mentioned you' ve been there with your hubby many times. And your sister too should back off a lil to give you and hubby some space.
I must be difficult I know but hang in there and if you decide to leave don' t just come back unless you are sure that you and hubby are forever.

Reply to Alice
Posted by: Chick ™  | 2008/07/24

Don' t b so hard on urself. U sound like a loving n caring person n if he does not c it, it' s definitely his loss.

U' r sister is also wrong - she should know her place. Isn' t she married?

Reply to Chick &#8482 
Posted by: Lisa | 2008/07/24

Tell me about it

Sometime I believe my husband will never forgive himself not find her and married her first. Everything my sister does is the best . although i agree she is the most Beautifully creature I ever seen. but if my husband wants her he should tell me I m willing to loose him to her infact to any stranger. Sometimes I pray that he can meet someone that would love him and takes his car keys and throw them away and never come to my face again

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: Babe | 2008/07/24

your sister? sounds suspicious

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Lisa | 2008/07/24

Thank you very much

We have seen the counsellor several times, The thing is he is highly educated and Im not , Iam not blaming any body, each and everytime there is a huge fight we go to these people, fine for some time starts up again. and the thing is he think is Almighty the kings of Kings , I blame myself for that because each time I pack my things and leave him the moment we came back from these people (Counsellors) I run back to him I wish I can Have guts Pack and leave him for ever and ever

Reply to Lisa