Question
Posted by: worried | 2006/04/04

When should I get help with knee problems?

I think I twisted my knee a few days ago, but I can't remeber how. Later that day I went swimming, and my knee twice "popped" when I kicked. Walking is a bit painful - pain on the inner side of the knee - and running is out of the question. I think it could be a tendon/ligament injury. How long should I wait it out/rest before I get a professional opinion?

Please help.

Expert ImageArchive

Sorry for the delay - if still not right please see a physio

1
Posted by: LIGAMENT | 2006/04/07

I THINK YOU MUST GO IMMEDIATELY. I TORE MY LIGAMENTS 2 YEARS AGO AND IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO GET BACK IN FORM TO PLAY CRICKET AGAIN. I KNEE CAN BE VERY SERIOUS. IT IS BEST IF YOU CAN GET PRO HELP IMMEDIATELY.
HOPE ITS NOT TO BAD.
CHEERS

Reply to LIGAMENT