Posted by: Farook | 2008/09/02

When Ramadaan is a headache?

Seriously you have it wrong Ramadaan is not a headache!
Yesterday 1st of Ramadaan I had a massive headache but it' s not the fast that gave me a headache, it was work stress as usual, The Human brain gets time to strive for perfection during Ramadaan Mr Dr? I don' t want to waste my time teaching you about medicine Dr? The best way to clear off a headache during Ramadaan is by making Thikr and reading the Holy Quran or simply by making Wuthoo. As prescribed by one of my sientist friends Wuthoo can clear off a massive headache, in his research he discovered the wonders of water when placed over the face, behind the neck, behind the ears, and slightly over the head and feet, he once looked at us Muslims performing Wudoo and was amazed to see that what he thought he discovered was always done in Islaam. Mr Dr... I also work with medicine I work with natural herbs etc... and old remedies PS: I have some wonderful cures for many things but none will go for a price nor will I pass it on to others who are money greedy. The medicine I make at times are but small favours for family and friends, there' s a world of things you Dr' s? don' t know about...

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Farook,

There is wisdom to be found in all cultures and religions, and the exchange of ideas between different groups is vital to us all - and yes, I am in full agreement with you that there is a great deal that us doctors do not know. Still, each one of us must do our best with the knowledge he or she has. You have experience with natural herbs and old remedies, and I have no doubt that you are able to help many people. I have a different set of life experiences and am also able to help many people - this doesn't make either one of us right all of the time or wrong all of the time. Was Salaam