Question
Posted by: Marlene | 2004/01/05

When must I go see a Gynae?

I just found out I'm pregnant 5weeks. When must I go see the Gynae? Can I wait till i'm 9weeks?

Unless you have any medical conditions or have had problems in previous pregnancies, 9 weeks is fine.

1
Posted by: Belle | 2004/01/05

Hi Marlene

Unless you are experiencing problems like pain or bleeding you can wait, but phone to make the appointment now. Most gynae's are realy fully booked and can only see a new patient in a month or two. Also if you book now you might be lucky and have a choice of a few appointments that can fall into your plans.

Reply to Belle