Question
Posted by: oooooooops | 2006/10/26

when is vagina smell is STD

i am desperate
1) i have a brown discharge but it doesnt smell always, it is brown but sometimes it smells very bad and completely no smell at all. please help.

2) given birth 6 mnths ago and since then i have stopped nustrate injection a month ago because of my demanding job where i even get home at 11, i have a very active sex life and husband will never sleep without sex i can see light red blood meaning menstruation and is it possible to get pregnant htis time or is the injection medicyne still in my blood? (No longer breast feeding)

1) It could be an infection. You should see your doctor to check.
2) If you are off contraception, you can fall pregnant.