Question
Posted by: bobbie | 2005/12/06

When is the right time to have sex

I met a real nice guy about 6 weeks ago. We spoke alot over the phone. WHen is the right time to have sex. I"m near my forties and single again after 8 years of marriage.

After you both understand what this relationship is and isn't and where it is or isnt going. After you know your partner well enough to be secure about the risks of STD.

3
Posted by: Ness | 2005/12/07

Here is my two cents worth.... when you think you can't take it any more and you just want to jump him bones and ravish his body.... note the date and wait another 2 weeks.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/07

Depends what it means for YOU... but I'd say that you should not have sex until you have discussed with your partner what it would mean in your relationship... two people often have very different ideas about what having sex means... to you it could mean that you are now a "couple" and that there is a committment... but for him it might not mean anything of the sort...
Too many people end up having sex when they don't even know what the other person's intentions are... and then feel so used afterwards........

Reply to ...
Posted by: mike | 2005/12/06

Whenever you want. There is no certain time but the right time is when you feel you want it and the relatioship is at that point.

Reply to mike