Question
Posted by: Sasha | 2008/01/16

When is the right time?

I'm 21 years turning 22 this year & I would like to know when is the right time(age) to have a babe Because i feel like i'm ready to take the resposibility or am i still young to be a mother. Im also on Diane 35 i would like to know how long does it take for those pills to get out of your system before you get pregnant?

there is no right time. there are no medical problems in having a baby at your age. The Pill would be out of your system within 3 months.

1
Posted by: pushi | 2008/01/16

Sasha !
Having a baby changes your life completely.Are you ready for the responsibilities of being a mother ?its not only buying formular and nappies there is a lot more.I am turning 25 in two weeks time and believe me ,given a chance I would have the baby tommorrow but I sat down and thought deeply about it- it is a huge responsibility.By 25 people already have two year old running around but given my financial situation I decided to give it another year or so.I would'nt say I have a good job but it pays me well enough for me to survive but for a baby....I dont think so. I had a miscarriage at 6w4d and the baby wasnt planned but it real killed me,i hit rock bottom I was devastated and all and I felt only having another baby would heal that wound and I still feel that way but I decided I am not gonna let emotions rule me.Sit down think deeply and decided ,if you are stable financial,emotional and have a good support system I would say its okay but be ready and good luck.Hopefully will be joining the mommies next year...

Reply to pushi