Question
Posted by: Kirsty | 2005/12/09

When is the most accurate time to do a HPT

I ran out of my contraceptive and had unprotected sex with my partner on Saturday. Recieved my pill on Monday morning and took one immediately. Took another one on Monday night. Could I possibly be pregnant and how long will it take for a positive result on a test? I do understand that HPT's are sometimes wrong.

Csjds is right about the timing of the pregnancy test. You don't say for how long you missed the Pill.

2
Posted by: Kirsty | 2005/12/09

It was at the end of my cycle. i had been taking the placebos and was due to take the first active pill on saturday, which i then missed.

Reply to Kirsty
Posted by: Csjds | 2005/12/09

Hi Kirsty

As far as I know, a possible positive or negative will best show after u expected your next period. If you miss your next period wait about two to three days and then do a hpt. If your stress levels are high because you are worried u'll possibly miss a period to. So don't stress to much.

Reply to Csjds