Question
Posted by: ROW | 2004/11/30

WHEN IS THE LIKELY TIME TO FALL PREGNANT-NORDETTE

HI, I AM CURRENTLY ON NORDETTE. WHICH DAYS AM I LIKELY TO FALL PREGNANT-BEFORE AND AFTER. IF I AM ON THE PILL SHOULD WE STILL USE A CONDOM? THIS IS MY FIRST AND ONLY BOYFRIEND AND SOON TO BE HUSBAND IN 4 DAYS.

PLEASE HELP!

You are protected throughout your cycle on the Pill. The only reason to use a condom would be to protect you against STDs.

2
Posted by: Joan | 2004/11/30

If you just went on the pill then you should use other protection for the first month or 2 at least.

Reply to Joan
Posted by: Joan | 2004/11/30

You are most likely to fall pregnant 14 days before your next period is due to start.
Nordette is pretty good and you shouldn't need to use other protection with it but nothing is 100% sure.

I was on Nordette for 9 years. I fell pregnant after going off the pill for just 3 months.

Reply to Joan