Question
Posted by: VICKY | 2003/12/30

WHEN IS MY DUE DATE

I DONT KNOW MY DUE DATE I M PREGNANT THE LAST TIME I HAVE MY PERIOD IT JUNE.

As Purple says, you can work out your due date if you know the exact date of your lat period.

1
Posted by: Purple | 2003/12/30

Do a search for a pregnancy web site (there are many) and use one of their pregnancy calendars which will work it out for you. You need to know the exact date that your last period started though.
However, you should have been going for regular ante-natal checks and your gynae should have advised you of an estimated due date (EDD) by now.
If you last period was in June, you are likely to be due somewhere during March 2004.

Reply to Purple