Question
Posted by: AMY | 2007/12/03

WHEN IS IT AN AFFAIR

My husband recently responded to an add for a car. The car belonged to a woman.Ever since then he has been phoning her. I erased the no. from his phone but he came home the nextr day desperately looking for the paper were the ad was for the no. He wrote the number in his diary. I recognised the no and asked but he said it was a clients no. (there was no name next to it) Ever since then I have checked and he has been phoning her daily. Should I make anything out of this"

How long does it take this guy to buy a car ? How many phone-calls does it require ? You need. calml;y, to discuss this frankly with him, and point out that it's very hard to imagine that there isn't something going on between them.

5
Posted by: Zeet | 2007/12/03

Yes Questioner - you also have a problem - I think you should consult in private with the woman's husband. Grown-ups shouldn't sit on MXIT?

Reply to Zeet
Posted by: Questioner | 2007/12/03

My partner spends a great deal of time on mxit to a woman who is a friend and lives on our property. I am told that it is nothing, just chat. She is married. Previously it was smsing and when I made an issue, it became mxit presumably because when you go off line there is no records left, unlkie with smsing.

Other people also have commented on their relationship...

I can see when they are on line together, and conveniently they are usually off line together. I am being told that it is all in MY mind? What do I do?

Reply to Questioner
Posted by: Zeet | 2007/12/03

I certainly would be very suspicious if I were you. It takes one call to buy a car and now he lies about the number being that of a client? yes, something is going on without a doubt. A mistress once said "If you think your husband is having an affair, he probably is". Phone her and enquire about the car as if you are interested in buying it. Get the address, you are going to need it. Get a Private Investigator if need be. A married man infatuated by some floozy does not think with his brains. If you want to know for sure, you need to stay cool and find out for yourself. Then, if this is the case, sue her for everything she has!

Reply to Zeet
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/12/03

you need to be together when buying if u are married, he must not call her in private, even if he did you need to know, i don't think it will be difficult for him to tell u that i spoke to that woman about a can and she said blaa..... then u know is indeed business.he must update u, if he don't just ask how far.

be careful don't make accusations untill u have enough proof.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: ash | 2007/12/03

Yes u should. There is obviously SOMETHING going on. The best is to be straight out & ask him. Tell him that u not disrespecting him in any way but what is the nature of these numerous calls to this women. Is he buying the car. Also get u'rself a copy of that advert & keep for proof. Its so sad these days that even relationships need to have proof!!!

Reply to ash