Question
Posted by: Tienie | 2003/12/17

when does male hormone become a problem?

I'm 33 male with a active lifestyle and who had a low sex drive. I'm not depressed and eliminated most of the social-relationship possible reasons for the low drive. My Dr proposed and prescrobed me Depotrone which really does the trick - I really feel like sex now and the extra hormones also makes me feel strong for my usual jogging and fitness training. Now I read a lot of bad things about testosterone injections. Now I'm pretty sure that I will never get bitch tits or small testicals as those prof body builders seem to take in one week what I maybe take in a month, but I do have/had a slowly receding hairline and certainly dont want to rush into bold-dom! So I guess my question is : at what volumes can I expect not to run into problems, especially hair-loss?

Tienie, the problem with body builders is that they use Depotrone® to take there testosterone level to higher than physiological levels. You, on the other hand, are using it to normalise you levels and there should be minimal side effects. Good luck.