Question
Posted by: Charx | 2005/07/18

When do babies become bridge?

Morning everyone...

I hope you all had a wonderfull weekend.
When I woke up this morning my little angel was lying in a across my tummy. I think he's on his way down already. When is he suppose to turn?

Babies can be breech till about 34 weeks before turning head down.

5
Posted by: Charx | 2005/07/18

Call it what you want. I need help about my baby here not about my spelling errors that won't help much if I'm in labour now would it? If you have nothing better to say you should have just ignored the post, instead of adding to my troubles.

Reply to Charx
Posted by: Indigo | 2005/07/18

my my aren't we touchy.

excuse me for trying to help out. S'ya already answered your question.

all the best

Reply to Indigo
Posted by: Charx | 2005/07/18

Thanx Indigo for the correction of errors do you have the answer that I really need instead of spelling now?

Reply to Charx
Posted by: Indigo | 2005/07/18

the term is breech not bridge

Reply to Indigo
Posted by: S'ya | 2005/07/18

Charx it's normall for babies to turn during pregnancy & this shouldn't worry you. My doctor told me only at 37 weeks you should worry if the hasn't turned to a birthing position i.e. head down.

Reply to S'ya